1. Legal Notices: Conditions of Use of www.wisLawFirm.com by Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C.. Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C., operates as a service corporation under the laws of the state of Wisconsin. For the purposes of these Conditions of Use of Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C. Website, “www.wislawfirm.com” means Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C.
2. These terms applicable to all use: Any use by you of this website must be in accord with the terms and conditions stated herein.
3. No lawyer-client relationship created: Your use of this website does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C. or any Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C. lawyer. Such a lawyer-client relationship is created only by an express agreement with an Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C. lawyer that is confirmed in writing by the firm.
Unless you are already a client of Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhard,t S.C., no communication with Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C. or any Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C. lawyer that is made by use of this website, or information from it, is a confidential communication. Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C. is not required to respond to or to maintain any such communication.
4. No legal advice: This website may contain general information about legal issues. The website does not contain legal advice to any person.
5. Copyright: Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C. claims copyright in all materials present on this website.
6. No warranty: Materials on this website are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for any purpose, or noninfringement.
7. Links to other sites: If you use any link on this site to a site of any entity other than Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C. you will leave the www.wislawfirm.com website. Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C. provides such links for convenience only, and Antoine, Hoeft & Eberhardt, S.C. is not responsible for the content of, and does not approve or recommend, any linked site.
8. Use of “cookies”: This website uses “cookies” to facilitate the site user’s use of the site. These are “session cookies” and are erased when you close your browser (unless the user clicks the “remember me” box so that the website will remember the user on a later occasion). www.wislawfirm.com uses Google Analytics, which also sets cookies to gather information about how our site is used. We do not receive information about individual site users from Google Analytics. Google advises that Google Analytics cookies “do not collect personal data about website visitors.” https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
9. Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.